Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fortunately ideas Awesome Bar

Construction of a bar can be fun and does not need much money. Buying a bar can be a bit "more expensive. In fact, it can enter the stratosphere of ridiculous ways. Makeshift Bars are the way forward, if only among themselves, and do not need that.

There are many ways to the common class with the bars at home in luck. You'd be surprised what you can with a few pieces of furniture or even off-the-wall elements never thought to use.

Table

When I saw this idea was no longer a table as a tray on a stand is strategically placed on the wall. A couple of bottles of different brands were viewed with a vase of flowers and a set of glasses. I remember thinking that the idea is simple but more elegant than I had ever seen.

I want to go on with my feelings at that moment, but that's how I felt. Maybe the rest of the scene that has been used for many reactions. She was sitting there on the back deck under the kitchen window.

Since then I have seen several versions of the same. I once saw a small table against the wall with a bucket of ice and a wider range of wines and spirits. Then I saw a dining table in the same way. I think that with your imagination, this idea can take any shape you want.

Wall Bar

It was only to omit this suggestion. A friend of mine had a small library that he bought years before marrying. But, of course, with the marriage, the changes came in the composition of the household and the library was pulled into the garage.

One day a brilliant idea on the head of my friend. He decided to take the set and use them as an espalier. He pulled on the shelves. He turned to the side and hung on the wall of the Sun It has two shelves for bars, where you can get small bottles on the shelves at the bottom and are higher.

China Cabinet

In another scenario of marriage, we have the birth of the window bars. A friend of mine bought his wife a new government. You might think that the best thing I ever heard. But he changed his mind. He wanted the old wardrobe.

It was not all he had to do with it, but move them to another room. I thought it was a great idea. So I tried to buy my wife a new government. Turned against the idea when I said I'm going to do, and had a much better idea of ​​what to do with our money. This will be the next time I go and easy to make the purchase only after consulting with his subject.

It is not always the plan developed in the world. It can be as simple as looking at something with a little creativity and have a bar with the first thought. In a green world, I see no better way of recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment